Friday, April 12, 2013

Ucluelet Adventure

This is the first time I am sitting down at my home computer to reflect on my last few days. On Sunday I got home from a wonderful weekend away with some amazing women. After talking about having a weekend away, Raeleen mentioned a lovely spot in Ucluelet that she goes to and the planner in me kicked in. Date picked, location booked, spa day planned. The location was absolutely beautiful, the house was right on the beach with a breath taking view. There was even a hot tub on the deck, turned into more of a "warm" tub however.



Bethany, Raeleen, Jaylene and I arrived first and got ourselves some wine and in the tub. A few hours later the rest of our crew (Nicki, Rebecca, Lisa and Elizabeth) joined us after a long after work drive from Victoria. I could go on and on about the laughs, memories and connections over the weekend but I think the pictures do it more justice.

A windy walk on the Wild Pacific Trail


A day at the spa


A run on the beach


Group photo opportunity


Followed by a relaxing drive down island stopping at some for some more photos


I am so incredibly blessed to have these people in my life. I would like to share who they are for me.

Nicki is someone who represents complete confidence, so sure of who she is and what is important to her. Always stood for me stretching myself to my limits.
Bethany is someone who is completely dedicated to her health, so strong!
Raeleen is someone who listens for what is important and can relate to me on a deep level.
Lisa is someone who cares so much that everyone is taken care of.
Elizabeth is someone who is a stand for her family and taking care of the people in her life.
Rebecca is someone who is caring, compassionate and super funny.
Jaylene is someone who is creative and willing to take risks.

My list could go on and on, thank you for the lovely weekend ladies and for your continued friendship and support of my crazy ventures in this world.

No comments: