Saturday, August 18, 2012

No One Alive is Youer than You

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Suess

Pay money to ask strangers to do random things for/with you? Why yes please, sounds lovely! That was what I got up to on this not so hot Saturday afternoon in Victoria. Something totally silly, fun and for nothing more than a few laughs. Something I likely would not consider doing a few months ago, make fun of myself? No thanks. My new leaf has been turned over and I am living a life of no fear, no worries, and no concern for what other people think as long as I am doing what is right for me and my beliefs. This means letting go of the notion that people may judge me for looking rediculous. Taking it day by day, experience by experience, but i'm getting there and having fun in the process.


Team 3 Eggs and a Couple'a Sausages was comprised of myself, Nicki & Brian, Rob and Melissa. Some Old Navy tshirts and iron ons did the trick along with our Dr. Seuss themed logos Egg 1, Egg 2, Egg 3 and Sausage 1, Sausage 2. We even had a Dr. Seuss backpack to further our team theme. Here are some more photos from our adventure filled day.







What adventure will be next, who knows - but i'm keeping my options open.

No comments: