Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sticking to my commitments

A couple weeks ago I wrote a blog post about some steps I was committing to through the holidays. They were:

1. I'll make "clean" holiday baking instead of sugary desserts.
2. I won't drink wine EVERY night
3. I will drink 3 Liters of water every day
4. I will make it to all my workouts
5. I will prepare my meals the night before instead of being in a rush in the morning.

I'm proud to say I've stuck to those, I have been baking ALOT but it has been healthy. Now it's not healthy when you eat 5 of what you made, but I have been brining it to work or packaging it up for gifts so as to not chow down. I really enjoy the baking, just cant enjoy the eating of it as much now. The wine has been cut back to just one night and I can enjoy it and my water has increased to 4L almost every day but at minimum 3L.

Christmas is less than a week away, im sad not to see my nieces, but will see some other family that I haven't seen in awhile. I'm not really concerned about Christmas dinner and not staying on track, I allow myself to have some mashed potatoes but I just done have a huge helping, just a couple spoonfuls. Also, my Mom is doing a buffet for my birthday at her place and she is making EVERYTHING out of the Tosca Reno's Clean Eating Book.

BDHQ put out an amazing 12 Days of Christmas special. Day 11 was 3 months of the Biggest Winners program for $550, thats a savings of $200. Thank you to my Mom for buying that for me, it took a huge financial burden off of me and is allowing me to be focused and dedicated come the next session. I've been stressed about finding the money to pay for more bootcamp even though I know it is imperative that I continue to do it. Day 12 was an annual membership to studio classes for $800 - WOW - I bought that for myself, it means no more Biggest Winners come April 2011, but I can do unlimited studio classes which are still good. At that point it will be important that I create a support network outside of the studio to ensure I am making it to my workouts and being accountable.

BRING ON 2011!!! This is the year I will see the #1 on the scale

No comments: