Sunday, December 12, 2010

So tired...but still committed

Well I have to say I was even more dedicated and committed than I was last week. 8 classes felt great and rewarding in itself that I was able to accomplish so much. I was totally on track with my food and drank a lot of water. I didn't even cheat and look at the scale this week, I was leaving it all up to 8AM Sunday morning. I lost 2 lbs, but part of me is kind of disappointed in that. I mean 2 lbs is awesome, but it feels like with the effort I put in I should have got at least 3. I'm going to stay positive though and keep going this week, maybe not 8 classes, but at least 5.

Last night was the Columbia Fuels Christmas party at Bear Mountain. It was fun, dancing, food, drinks. I avoided the bread and had only one drink, but I think my downfall for today was that I didn't get enough sleep as a result. We were provided with a free cab ride to and from Bear Mountain by BlueBird cabs. The party was done at midnight, we tried calling Bluebird for literally an hour straight, the phone would either ring and ring or they would answer and hang up. Finally the front desk got through after an hour of trying (both us and the front desk) and they said it would be a 45min-1hr wait. After about 40 mins we went down to the lobby to wait for the cab and found out that 2 mins prior someone had taken the cab we called!! At this point it was like 130AM and I was exhausted and pissed off!! We called BlueBird again and they promised to send another car right away - well that was 20 mins. Needless to say, by the time we got home it was 2:30AM. Poor John had to be up for 5:30AM to get to work, I got a couple more hours of sleep and got up at 7:30 to head to bootcamp. But I was/am exhausted. I could feel it in my workout which was not as productive as I would have liked, but I still went and that's the important thing. Keep on plugging along this week - thats the plan.

No comments: