Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm "normal"

All my wisdom teeth are gone!! Finally done, but still healing. It's going to be a few more days yet until i'm fully healed up and good to go full force. But that's the last hurdle. Now I can focus 100% back into working out and reaching my goal. It's just so close I can taste it and i'm not going to stop now. My goal remains to be under 200 lbs by January 1, 2011. That means i'm going to have to lose 10 lbs in November and 10 lbs in December. Big goal but if I focus I can do it.

My plan...
1. Starting next week work out 6 days per week (once i'm fully healed)
2. One liter of water in the morning, 1-2 liters while at work and 1 liter in the evening
3. No eating 2 hours before bed
4. Focus Focus Focus no cheating

I had a huge success this week though. I weighed in today since I wasn't in class yesterday. My body fat percent is 28% which is down 6% from 5 weeks ago, that's a huge jump. Even bigger news according to a few websites that puts me in the "normal" range for body fat %, not even overweight, "normal".. I am a numbers person so to see that i'm "normal" means so much to me. My BMI which based on my weight is 34.8 still considers me to be obese. That obese word has followed me throughout this whole journey. I think once I can see factually that i'm not obese anymore that will be a huge milestone for me. I've lost 138 lbs and I'm still obese according to my BMI. But they are all numbers and they don't tell the whole story. I know I am healthy and active and will get there eventually.

No comments: