Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The end of a 12 week commitment

Did I really do all of this in 12 weeks? It felt like yesterday I was frustrated with my lack of momentum and wanting to give up. Now I sit here today motivated beyond belief and totally believe that I CAN do this again.

This past weekend I went away to the Okanagan so unfortunately I missed the final wind down party. I did get a lovely call though from my Biggest Winners to let me know that ME.. yes ME... lost the most weight. Seriously - I didn't think this was possible after a year of plateauing but it is. I am so much closer to seeing that 1 on the scale its unbelievable. In 12 weeks I lost 24 lbs and 18.5 inches. I can truthfully say I am wearing a size 16 now, I fit in pants that aren't even stretchy. That is a huge accomplishment for me.

When I went away for the weekend I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to stay on track, I was scared that I was going to fall off the wagon. But it was so much easier than I though. I didn't feel deprived turning down the cupcakes or the chips. I just made good choices and felt good about it.

The next 12 week session starts October 3rd and my goal for this session is to see that 1 on the scale. I am going to have to work twice as hard as the last time to make this happen but I am prepared to do it.

Thank you to BDHQ and all my bootcampers, friends and family for your support.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

That is absolutely fantastic and inspiring Brianna.... you are one determined woman with a vision of good health and a strong mind and body. Congratulations! I'm sure you'll meet your goal regardless of how challenging! All the best, Sheryl