Monday, August 30, 2010

Living the Mantra - Goals

"Write down your short and long-term GOALS four times a year. Two personal, two business and two health goals for the next 1, 5 and 10 years. Goal setting triggers your subconscious computer."

1 year personal goals
-be in control of our finances
-stop second guessing myself

1 year business goals
-focus on learning and growing in my new upcoming position
-organize the business books

1 year health goals
-be under 200 lbs
-complete a half marathon

5 year personal goals
-start a family
-buy a house

5 year business goals
-go back to school to obtain a business degree
-be satisfied with my career progress

5 year health goals
-be in total control of my body/health and at a healthy body weight
-run a full marathon

10 year personal goals
-to be a confident and strong person
-travel to Europe

10 year business goals
-in a management position
-completed my degree

10 year health goals
-maintain a healthy body weight and clean eating principles
-continue to work out 4 times per week

Well this was a lot harder than I thought it would be!! Thinking 10 years ahead is hard - who knows where I will be then there are so many variables to consider. For now I can only focus on the present and continue on this journey. Clean Eating, lots of water, exercising 5-6 days per week.

No comments: