Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eat Shrink and Be Merry

Food Journal - July 8
Water Consumption = 4 litres

Tonight was personal training with Jada at Esquimalt Rec. Every time it's different which is awesome, by the end of our PT sessions, which is next week, we hope to have a program we can work on together in the gym and/or outside. Alot of circuts tonight, and again very hot! I can feel every muscle in my body burning right now - but a huge sense of satisfaction.

Dinner tonight was - what can I find in my fridge. One really awesome burger i've found is from the Eat Shrink and Be Merry series. I found it at costco about a month ago.

Chicken burgers with fire roasted veggies - mmm mmm mmm - love them!! I had two burgers, but only one bun and put a small amount of guacamole on the bun, with a salad my meal was 853 calories, a little bit over what should be in one meal but that is it for the night. I'm drinking lost of water now.

Tomorrow is up early!! 6AM Friday bootcamp, but it's going to be the end of the week and nothing on Friday night.

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”

No comments: