Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Biggest Winner - Day 2

Food Journal - July 7
Water Consumption = 4 litres

Well the weather finally changed to summer here in Victoria - pretty much overnight. 30 degrees!! All I can say is WOW - not complaining at all, but definitely made for an exhausting workout. I literally drank 2 litres of water within my workout which included a 15 minute walk to class, an hour class and a 15 minute walk home.

We didn't stay at the location today; they took us on a run. At first I was slightly intimidated as I am NOT a runner by any means, but I proved a lot to myself tonight. I wasn’t at the front of the pack, but I also wasn’t at the back, this for me is a huge accomplishment as I know when I started this journey 2 years ago I would be the last one. We ran over Johnson Street Bridge onto the trail. Then used some stairs to sprint up and down and lunges. I pretty much felt like I was going to throw up - but I’m thinking that is probably a good thing. By the time I got back to the studio I was definitely spent!!! At the time it feels like you can't make it but you just really have to push yourself through the pain into that "impossible zone". Looking forward to seeing what Friday morning brings. On to Personal Training tomorrow :)

No comments: